Monday, September 27, 2004

the race continues

im back frm the XL-IIMC sports meet.we lost miserably,but this disloyal student doesnt care.i was there to have fun, n fun i had.with my sporting skills being not exactly good,its implicit that i was there as a so called "cheerleader".but i wasnt dancing around in a miniskirt every time IIM-C scored a point.the bus trip was real fun with sum 3-4 guys includin me getting real raucous to the extent that there was a genuine threat by some distressed people to throw us out.thank god,for basic human kindness.

neways,lifez bak on the race track now n it looks like there is a lack of pit stops this term.the drams practice runs fr an average of 3 hrs daily after college hours n this can only get longer.i also got grades fr 2 subjects of term-1,theyr like A min and B.speaking in understandable terms,its like an average show but the good thing is that ive dun reasonablly well in the end terms.but the mid term sins a catch up to drive down the overall grade.gotta study hard this term round.

8 comments:

Nishit Rawat said...

Too bad dude... IIM C lost... i bet, XL must have added all those extra ladies events...

anyways...all the best for ur end term grades...

monkeyfast said...

los angeles tooth bleaching!!! 7 day plasma acr teeth whitening system! Plasma Arc Light Technology!

Our bulbs are 100% identical to most high priced whitening machines used in dentist offices around the world! Never before seen in any at home whitening kit! Just Like at a real in office visit, all our deluxe kits have the plasma arc light tool to accelerate the whitening process. No one else offers this authentic at home tool. It's Very easy to operate and safe to use. Accelerate your whitening by as much as 300% with this method! This means whiter teeth in less time!
Check it out at los angeles tooth bleaching

hgh said...

good post

JKiD said...

nice read there, keep em comming my cable is out ;)

Palo Alto Teeth Whitening

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found yopur blog. I totally agree. i was looking for Teeth whitening information but then stumbled onto this post. Thanks again, Jon Paul

Oh yea, Happy Friday : )

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found yopur blog. I totally agree. i was looking for Teeth whitening information but then stumbled onto this post. Thanks again, Jon Paul

Oh yea, Happy Friday : )

Alicia Bennett said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

MSM Degree Online

Paul Adams said...

Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about job portal.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
job portal
I wish you all the best!